Collection and Use of Personal Information
Bausch & Lomb U.K. Limited, a Bausch Health company (“Bausch + Lomb”, “we”, “us” or “our”), hereby informs you that, based on your consent, it collects and uses personal information about you, such Name, email address and mobile number (optional) and contact lens brand (optional) in order:
• To receive email communications from Bausch + Lomb about our products, services, special offers, competition or market research activities, product testing, analysis and surveys. The data above will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years unless you withdraw your consent.
You will always have the possibility of withdrawing your consent (see also “Contact us” section below).
We may share your Personal Information for the purposes mentioned above with:
• Selected Optician for making an appointment for a trial of Bausch+Lomb ULTRA® ONE DAY through a dedicated voucher;
• Other entities of the Bausch + Lomb group of companies;
• Service providers in connection with the operation of this website;
• Public authorities, government regulators or other law enforcement officials and the courts, as required or permitted by law or when compelled by a binding order; and
• Other third parties in connection with a corporate restructuring, sale or assignment of assets, merger, or divestiture of Bausch + Lomb or any of our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
When sharing your Personal Information with entities located in countries outside the EEA, UK or Switzerland that do not provide for an equivalent level of data protection, we will put in place contractual guarantees in accordance with applicable data protection law. You can use the contact information below to request more information.
We maintain appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
Subject to restrictions under applicable law, you have the right to request from us access, rectification, erasure, restriction and discontinuance of processing, and portability of your Personal Information and not to be subject to automated individual decision-making. Such requests can be addressed to the contact information below.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we collect is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used and that the Personal Information is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete and current. However, in some cases we must rely on individual users to provide and maintain accurate Personal Information. You are responsible for making sure that your information is up-to-date and accurate when you provide it to us and where our services offer you the tools to maintain your information.
Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain Personal Information as described above and in case for as long as we are required to do so by applicable law(s).
If you have any concerns or complaints about our use of your Personal Information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at: DPO@bausch.com.
If you think that your complaint has not been adequately addressed, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for privacy in your country.